Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

5, 4, 3, 2, 1 (my weekend in numbers)…

This weekend was my cousin Erin’s wedding.  She is by far one of my favorite people in the world…she’s sweet, kind, hilarious and to top it off, she’s absolutely adorable.  I secretly felt that no guy in the world would ever be good enough for her…then she met Brian.   As she fell in love with him, I think our whole family did too.  Erin & Brian are one of those couples that are just perfect together; just seeing them with one another makes you smile.  Their wedding was amazing and I am so ridiculously happy that our family tree now has a Reilly branch : )

the happy couple


5…the approximate amount of times that I cried (good tears)…at the rehearsal when Erin and her dad practiced walking down the aisle…seeing Brian’s reaction when he saw Erin for the first time on their wedding day… seeing Erin’s dress and how stunning she looked as her Dad passed her off to Brian…watching their first dance to “Come What May”…seeing the joy on everyone’s face at the brunch on Sunday morning.

4...the number of drinks I had…champagne, ginger ale & vodka and two dirty Shirley Temples…yum!

3…the approximate number of hours that I danced at the wedding : ) Ohhh it was so, so fun!!!

2…the number of people with the name Erin Reilly at the wedding (Brian’s little sis is an Erin too!)

1…new couple beginning their happily ever after

Today I’m collecting wishes about weddings and happily ever afters.

Send me your wish and I might just send you a pie : )

2 comments:

  1. i wish that craig and i have as beautiful a wedding & wedding weekend as erin & brian did : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps gave you a blog award!!!
    http://cailenascher.blogspot.com/2010/11/lovely-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete