Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wish-Collector...

cosmic


picture credit {here}

So I have this thing with the time 11:11.  I personally think it's the best time of day.  Not because it's just before lunch in the late morning or the perfect time to go to bed or because it's a palindrome just like my name (though I do think that's pretty cool : ).  I'm mildly obsessed with 11:11 because it's a time of wishes.  That's right, you don't have to wait for birthday candles, a shooting star or a lost eyelash.  Twice a day you have a built in wish-making time.  So take advantage of it.  Next time you see 11:11, close your eyes and make a wish!


Today I'm collecting wishes about time.  Mine is that it won't go too fast.  I have such an exciting year coming up...finding my dream job......attending three weddings...my sister Cailen is getting married in November of 2011...she likes 11/11 too : )...my cousin is having twins...basically, I want to be able to savor every second of it so I'm wishing that it doesn't fly by!

Send me your wish and I might just send you a pie : )

2 comments:

  1. i wish for more time for purely pleasureable pursuits. more fires in the fireplace. more walks w/ craig and olive. more family dinners with good conversation : )

    i <3 11:11

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh...i missed posting at 11:11am by mere minutes... lol

    ReplyDelete